Good Neighbor Agreements
A Good Neighbor Agreement is a non-binding agreement between a neighborhood and a business, which seeks to address specific issues or concerns in a collaborative, positive way. These agreements, made in good-faith, help each group to understand the other's mission and point of view, and are intended to result in some form of compromise which aims to benefit all parties. The Merion Village Association has worked with residents and local businesses over the years to establish Good Neighbor Agreements when residents have raised concerns about a business within or near the Merion Village boundaries.
Current Good Neighbor Agreements
- Jenkins Lofts | 27 W Jenkins Avenue, Columbus, OH 43207
- Kroger | 1441 Parsons Avenue, Columbus, OH 43207
- Nationwide Children's Hospital | 700 Childrens Drive, Columbus, OH 43205
- The Southbend Tavern | 126 E Moler Street, Columbus, OH 43207
- UNbar | 1037 Parsons Avenue, Columbus, OH 43206